What most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you about moving your company’s network to the cloud.
Complete this Form and we will send you a free copy of the Cloud Computing Mini Guide.
Complete this form and we will discuss your cloud ready capability and investigate your cloud ready requirements.
Unfortunately we have all heard the commotion about cloud computing and how it is the next big thing, yet despite all the hype no one really seems to understand what cloud computing and cloud technology can be used for or how it will help your business or organisation.
We wanted to set the record straight and provide business owners, board members and executives
- What cloud computing is,
- How it can possibly help your business and if it is even a good fit for your business , and
- What you need to know in order to make good decisions about choosing the correct technology and vendor for your business.
Cloud computing and technologies are not a good fit for every company and organisation and if you don’t get all the facts or fully understand the pros and cons of cloud computing then you could end up making some very poor and expensive business decisions. Those decisions could deeply affect your customers and your business.
That being said for some businesses and organisations, cloud technology and services can:
- Lower IT costs by 20 to 30%,
- Greatly improve the ability for remote workers to connect and work,
- Simplify the entire IT infrastructure and
- Genuinely solve a number of technological problems that they have been around for years.
By the end of this Mini Guide you will know or at least have a much better understanding of cloud systems and technology and how it could benefit your business.
We are always available as a resource for a second opinion or quick question so please feel free to contact our office directly if you have any points made in this mini guide that need clarifying. We will endeavour to answer any questions you have concerning this and any other technical question. By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you quickly.